- High Accuracy Digital Microwave Radar Technology
- Two LED indicators for visual warning
- Buzzer speaker for audio warning
- GPS Antenna Included for Speed Sensing
- No drilling or removal of bumper required
- Applicable for metal bumper vehicles (pickup trucks)
- Cross Traffic Alert while Reversing
- Works On All Types Of Vehicles: Trucks, Cars, Vans, Commercial Vehicles
BSS1LPB Radar Blind Spot “BAR” is based on microwave radar technology for extended distance and sensitivity. BSS1LPB adds an extra set of eyes and warns the driver if there are any vehicles approaching in either blind spot before and during a lane change maneuver.
Our system uses GPS to initiate operation above 20 MPH eliminating potential fault alerts. Unlike other systems, it requires no drilling or removal of vehicles bumpers. Radar Sensor “BAR” installs top or bottom of tag/license plate and alerts the driver with two compact LED Indicators mounted on the “A” Pillars and a small hideaway speaker.
This Microwave system is more accurate than previous ultrasonic based sensor solutions from other companies.
The kit also includes “Cross Traffic Detection Alert” for backing out of a tight space where you cannot see vehicles coming down isle before it’s too late.
52 degree (Horizontal)
1 mph — 137 mph
< 1 mph
1. The GPS needs to detect +20mph to activate the sensors
(there are 4 speed restriction option : 15 mph, 20 mph, 25 mph,30 mph. Default is 20mph).
Please see below (from 1-4 switch, it could control 4 speed restriction)
Switch 1=15 mph
Switch 2=20 mph
Switch 3=25 mph
Switch 4=30 mph.
2. If no GPS signal is detected or satellites not found, the system will be activated at any speed
Direction of movement
Approached or overtaken by vehicles
Truck : 1ft-80ft
Car : 1ft-65ft
Radars: IP67 / Cables: NOT waterproof
-20°C ~ + 70℃
In the Box
- Main Unit
- Harness and Extension Cable
- BSS Bar with two sensors built inside
- LED Indicator
- LED Indicator Housing
- GPS Antenna
- Screws & L-Tool